Career Opportunities at Proponent
Loan Servicing Coordinator, Nutley, NJ
We are currently seeking a Loan Servicing Coordinator for our Consumer Lending Department.
In this position, you will be responsible for post loan follow-up including (but not limited to) Credit Union listing on automobile titles, collateral protection insurances where applicable and other mandatory follow-up as determined by individual loan type and loan product. Specifically, you will:
- Perform clerical loan closing tasks and post-closing follow-up processes including title tracking, database maintenance, title pending, and any additional appropriate post loan follow-up associated with specific loan types to ensure compliance is maintained with credit union and regulatory policies and procedures.
- Handle clerical loan closing tasks and post-closing responsibilities by recording security instruments with local government offices and releasing liens on paid-off home equity loans. Work closely with 3rd party vendor(s) to ensure compliance is maintained with credit union and regulatory policies, procedures and mandates.
- Participate in special projects as assigned.
Qualifications for this position include
- High school diploma or equivalent; some college preferred
- Minimum 1 year consumer processing experience, post-closing experience a plus
- Detail oriented
- Strong customer service acumen
- Excellent organizational skills
*All fields required