Become an Advocate!
Proponent is always on the lookout for kindred spirits who share our passion for bettering the financial lives of members. Our people are marked by 5 Core Values which we use to set the pace for interactions and expectations in all that we do. These are Excellence, Teamwork, Protect Information, Remarkable Service, and Continuous Learning and Improvement. It’s how we live out the day-to-day. Want to help make an impact and demonstrate what it means to be an advocate? We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, offer competitive compensation and a values-based work and team environment.
What Employees Can Expect?
- Generous medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 401k with company match
- Generous Paid Time Off Policy
- Business casual dress
- Respect for work-life balance
- Special discounts on travel, recreation and day-to-day activities
Career Opportunities at Proponent
P/T Teller, Nutley, NJ
(Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:15am-5:15pm)
Since the early 1970’s, we have been advocates for our members. That means we work to diligently protect and nurture our members financial lives. It’s a responsibility we own and skill we’ve honed over decades of practice. It shows in our strong relationships with over 24,000 members across the nation.
Our top priority is to ensure we are providing Remarkable Service in every interaction. If you embrace this value and strive for excellence, Proponent is the place for you.
As a Part-Time Teller, you will:
- Deliver remarkable and quality member service for a variety of banking transactions, including, but not limited to, deposits, withdrawals and check cashing
- Provide members with efficient and accurate transaction processing
- Maintain proper cash procedures according to Credit Union guidelines
- Look for opportunities to refer members to products and services that will enhance their financial well-being
- Assist with ATM settlement and account verifications
- Complete daily teller proof balancing
To qualify for this position, you must have:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year cash handling experience
- Minimum 1 year customer service or sales experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to work Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:15am-5:15pm
*All fields required